These terms apply to all parties provided by BUSY LIZZY CHELTENHAM LTD (“busylizzy” or “we” or “us”. In booking a party you confirm you have read and accepted these terms).
- Busylizzy will provide a qualified and trained instructor (“Entertainer”) at a venue of your choice for 1 hour.
- Busylizzy is not be responsible for venue hire, food and drinks or other party provisions. These are your sole responsibility.
- The full party booking balance is payable to Busylizzy at point of booking through our secure online payment platform.
- All Busylizzy Performers are fully insured.
- In the unlikely event the booked Entertainer cannot make it on the day, a suitable alternative will be found from the Busylizzy ‘pool’ of Entertainer or, at your election, a full refund granted.
- The extent of our liability for direct losses will be limited to the cost paid by you for the party.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or special loss, data, goodwill, whether such damage could have been foreseen or whether we were advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
- If you are not a member of Busylizzy, by engaging our party services, you consent to us sending you emails so we can facilitate your request.
- Party fee payments are paid in full in advance of the event and are non-refundable (save clause 5).
On the day PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- On the day our Performer will arrive approx. 15 mins prior to the start of the party to set up and be ready to meet and greet your guests. Please ensure they can park outside the venue and unload any equipment.
- Please ensure there is adequate power supply for a small stereo system and a table for props & puppets at the venue.
- Parents/carers are responsible for their children and must remain close by at all times to assist them when needed. Busylizzy and the Performers are not responsible for you and your guest children’s safety whilst at the party.